Nov 14, 2008

Snap Dollars - Paid to Play, Paid to Read & Free Trial Offers

Snap Dollars is one of those sites that pay you to complete offers – which I’m not a huge fan of because 90% of the time the offers actually end up costing you money, making the entire concept of working online pretty much invalid. Anyways, the reason I am even telling you about this company is because I think it may be a good way to make money based on referrals – and here’s why I am thinking this. Snap Dollars pays you an automatic $5 for registering. I read through all the FAQs and all you have to do to earn your free five bucks is to fill out your profile – point being, you don’t have to complete any of the offers or anything. Now, the current cash out minimum is $30, so assuming you got a free 5-spot for signing up, let’s say it’s only $25. BUT here’s how I am thinking this might be a good gig for some people – Snap Dollars pays you $10 for each friend you refer – that’s pretty good (But oddly enough, on the “Snap Dollars Questions Page” it says you only get $5 for each referral, so I don’t know which amount is right). There’s a minor catch to this and that is that you don’t actually earn your $10 per friend until they get their first $30 check payment. HOWEVER, many people may actually be interested in snap dollars because there’s more ways to earn money than just by completing those offers. They also pay you to play games, take surveys, read emails and so on. And unlike other programs, you can probably sell people on the point that snap dollars promises that you will get a minimum of 5 paid emails a day.

I personally am not participating in this program (besides the referral program) because I’m not big on paid to read emails or playing games for money. BUT if you like trying something new then you should check them out.

After trying out the program, feel free to comment or email me and let me know what you thought of it – likes, dislikes, etc.

Best of luck !
snapdollars

Tags-
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment